Hotels in San Francisco, USA
- Comprehensive hotel search for San Francisco online
- Find a cheap hotel in San Francisco!
- Book at the ideal price!
City Lights, Sport, and Sandy Beaches: Something for everyone in San Francisco!
If you can’t decide whether to expand your cultural horizons or kick back and relax on white sands during your next vacation, then this is the perfect location for you. With hundreds of hotels in San Francisco, finding accommodation in the cultural heart of California is simple and hassle-free, because after all, that’s what a vacation is all about. The city and county of San Francisco remains one of the United States top destinations for residents and tourists alike, welcoming over 16.5 million visitors in 2012. Largely surrounded by the majestic Pacific Ocean, it is the perfect holiday destination for singles, couples and families, with so much to see and do that no matter how long your hotel stay in San Francisco, your holiday will never be quite long enough!
A haven for Food lovers
San Francisco is renowned for its local, deliciously fresh cuisine. The city was originally inhabited by Spanish settlers who founded the area as “Saint Francis” in the eighteenth century, and as a result benefits from many European influences, particularly in its culinary delights. Fisherman’s Wharf, one of the city’s most famous districts, is San Fran’s top location for some of the world’s freshest, most sought-after seafood, where people can indulge however and whenever they please, from sampling clam chowder from a local food stand, to dining in the decadent Forbes Island floating restaurant with its white sand patios and scenic view of the San Francisco Bay, Alcatraz, and the city skyline. Foodies unite in this culinary paradise, and many hotels in the San Fran area boast award winning restaurants combined with breathtaking views of the Pacific coast in efforts to enhance all your senses at once. Parc 55 Wyndham's beautiful four-star hotel suites proudly showcase spectacular sunset views of the city’s famous Golden Gate Bridge. The hotel is home to five restaurants and bars offering a variety of dining options, ensuring every guest achieves the best experience possible during their hotel stay in San Francisco.
For the more budget conscious traveler, there are a variety of less expensive hotel options in the San Fran area, including The Huntington with its newly established Nob Hill Spa and Wellness Centre, award winning Big Four restaurant and peaceful hotel room views over San Fran’s Huntington Park.
Football is also a huge part of the city’s sporting history, with the San Francisco 49ers holding five Superbowl wins to date. Candlestick Park, on the west coast of the San Francisco Bay, is currently home to the famous team. Stadium tours are available all year round, and a worthwhile activity for any sporting enthusiast. However, if golfing is more your scene, the Gleneagles International Golf course in the south of the city offers a unique experience and promises “the finest 18 holes in the golfing kingdom”. Tee off surrounded by stunning coastal scenery in one of the most prestigious golf clubs in California.
The perfect getaway
This scenic city provides the perfect backdrop for a getaway full of new experiences; new tastes, new sights and new smells. From music to literature, art to history, there are bountiful cultural references to its outstanding beauty, and with hotel options in San Francisco to suit every need and budget, there really is no reason to miss out on the experience of a lifetime.
San Francisco is one of the most popular destinations among travelers.
Price rangefrom $33to $2,624
- Hotel Hotel Sweden Housedeals from $68
- Hotel Large San Francisco Studio Apt. Near Golden Gate Park And Pacific Ocean Beachesdeals from $6
- Hotel BEI Hotel San Franciscodeals from $124
- Hotel Minna Hoteldeals from $40
- Hotel Hotel Epikdeals from $94
- Hotel Hotel Zephyr San Franciscodeals from $146
More Top Hotels
- Usa Hostels San Francisco
- Hayes Valley Inn
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites San Francisco Fishermans Wharf
- The Marker San Francisco
- HI San Francisco Downtown
- Fairmont San Francisco
- Pier 2620 Hotel Fisherman's Wharf
- Hilton San Francisco Union Square
- Hotel Riu Plaza Fisherman's Wharf
- Tilden Hotel
- Francisco Bay Inn
- Villa Florence
- Amsterdam San Francisco
- The Embassy Hotel
- Hotel Grant
- Holiday Inn San Francisco-Golden Gateway
- Hotel Beresford
- Parc 55 San Francisco a Hilton Hotel
- Kimpton Sir Francis Drake Hotel
- Marina Inn San Francisco
- Aida Plaza Hotel
- San Remo
- Cozy Victorian Home In The Heart Of Noe Valley
- Green Tortoise Backpackers
- HI San Francisco City Center
- Columbus Residence
- Hi Sf Fishermans Wharf
- Courtyard San Francisco Union Square
- Calista Organic Hotel
- The Urban
- Gorgeous Studio With Luxurious Sauna/ Steam Shower
- Newly Remolded, Totally Private Suite, Free Parking, Conveniet Public Transport
- San Francisco Zen Center
- Beautiful Victorian Apartment In Super Central Location
- Fishermans Cabin On San Juan River, Near Quality Waters
- Modern One Bedroom Suite - Park & Play in Center of SF.
- Amazing Downtown Sf Apartment
- Priv Room, Tv W/ Netflix, Kitchen, Great Parking
- Room 2
- Quiet Bedroom Perfectly Located In Restored Redwood Home - North Beach