Hotels in Hornsea, United Kingdom
- Comprehensive hotel search for Hornsea online
- Find a cheap hotel in Hornsea!
- Book at the ideal price!
Hotel Lakeside Fishing Lodges Hornsea
This beautiful log cabin is nestled inbetween Boston & Skegness with easy access off the A52. 6 miles away from Boston and 16 miles from Skegness.\r\nThe cabins veranda overlaps a stunning 3 acre lake. Fishing is optional and free (bring your own equipment & any bait. No keep nets & use barbless hooks). \r\nThe cabin has 3 bedrooms with a king or double in each room, sleeping 3 couples.\r\nThere is 1 bathroom with large shower, toilet & sink.\r\nThe open plan living room/kitchen features brown leather sofa & chairs, coffee table, 50\' flatscreen TV, with Netflix & Wifi (free of charge) & clear view log burner (Free wood supplied).\r\nThe kitchen has all pots, pans and cooking utensils and also washing up liquid, towels, bin bags, tea, coffee, sugar & condiments. When you arrive it is so peaceful that all your worries tend to just disappear. This isn\'t the place for wild stag & hen doos, just a place to relax & unwind.....\r\n\r\nNo pets allowed. more
Hotel Milton Cottage, Pet Friendly, With A Garden In Hornsea, Ref 906792 Hornsea
Milton Cottage is an end-terrace, whitewashed cottage in the Yorkshire seaside resort town of Hornsea. The cottage sleeps four people and has one double bedroom, one twin and a family bathroom. On the ground floor is a kitchen and a sitting room with a dining area and an electric fire. Outside is off road parking for one car and an enclosed patio with outdoor furniture. With just a short walk to the town and the beach, Milton Cottage is a lovely holiday home for a family break by the sea. Amenities: Gas central heating with electric fire. Electric oven, ceramic hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, selection of books, games and DVDs. Fuel and power inc. in rent. Bed linen and towels inc. in rent. Travel cot, highchair and stairgate on request. Off road parking for 1 car. Enclosed rear garden and patio with furniture. Two well-behaved dogs welcome. Sorry, no smoking. Shop and pub 5 mins walk. Beach 15 mins walk. Note: The parking space is quite narrow (5m x 2.6m). more
More Top Hotels
- Burton Lodge Guest House
- Southfield House
- Sea View Bungalow, Spacious Open Plan And Pet Friendly.
- The Victoria
- Hornsea Lakeside Lodges
- West View Guest House
- Ellesmere Bed & Breakfast
- Beachside Bed And Breakfast
- The Old Lifeboat House, Pet Friendly In Hornsea, Ref 19846
- Elizabeth House, Pet Friendly, With A Garden In Hornsea, Ref 914747
- Shell Seekers Cottage
- Anchorage 42 Hull Road Hornsea. A Bungalow Overlooking Hornsea Mere
- The Sea Glass Loft, Pet Friendly In Hornsea, Ref 969628
- Fair Place
- The Stables, Stunning Barn Conversion, Sleeps 4, Grounds overlook Hornsea Mere
- The Granary Barn, Sleeps 10, Has Endless Character & Charm In A Rural Setting...
- Sea View Bungalow, Spacious Open Plan And Pet Friendly