Hotels in Custer, USA
- Comprehensive hotel search for Custer online
- Find a cheap hotel in Custer!
- Book at the ideal price!
Hotel Best Western Buffalo Ridge Inn Custer
Enjoy recreational amenities such as an indoor pool and a spa tub. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.Standard Rooms are equipped with either 1 King or 2 double beds.- 0 mile(s) from Golden Circle Tours, guided tours, guests are picked up at hotel - 25 mile(s) from Black Hills Balloons, hot air balloon rides - 25 mile(s) from 1881 Courthouse Museum - 3 mile(s) from National Museum of Woodcarving - 4 mile(s) from Heritage Village, cowboy music show and dinner - 4 mile(s) from Four Mile Old West Town - 5 mile(s) from Custer\'s Last Pan, gold panning - 5 mile(s) from Crazy Horse Monument - 7 mile(s) from Black Hills Areial Adventures, helicopter ridesThe hotel is located 5 Miles from Custer State Park.From: All directions. Best Western Buffalo Ridge Inn is located west of Highway 16 just 6 blocks west of Custer city center. more
Hotel Bavarian Inn Black Hills Custer
Bavarian Inn Black Hills sits in Custer. This hotel offers its guests both indoor and outdoor swimming pools. Guests can request to bring their pets. All of the 65 guestrooms come equipped with an in-room fridge and microwave. Other comforts include free Wi-Fi, flat-screen TV, and plush linens. Upgraded rooms boast pull-out sofas and two-person whirlpool tubs. Daily housekeeping is available in all chambers. Bavarian Inn Black Hills offers a complimentary coffee-and-tea bar all day. Guests also have access to luggage storage, hot tub, fax/photocopy, and outdoor gathering spaces throughout the property. Continental breakfast is a Pancake and Parfait Bar. Mount Rushmore National Monument is within 20 miles. The Crazy Horse Memorial is an three-minute drive away. more
Hotel Holiday Inn Express & Suites Custer Custer
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Custer offers 91 guestrooms. 32-inch flat-panel televisions come with cable channels. Refrigerators and coffee/tea makers are provided. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations and hair dryers.In addition to an indoor pool, Holiday Inn Express & Suites Custer provides a spa tub and a fitness facility. A business center is on site at this 2.5-star property. A complimentary breakfast is served each morning. This Custer hotel also offers gift shops/newsstands, laundry facilities, and a safe deposit box at the front desk.A complimentary buffet breakfast is included.Situated in a rural location, this hotel is in the same region as Mount Rushmore and Jewel Cave National monument.The preferred airport for Holiday Inn Express & Suites Custer is Rapid City, SD (RAP-Rapid City Regional) - 53.2 km / 33.1 mi. Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or airport and may not reflect actual travel distance. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometre. more
Hotel Dakota Cowboy Inn Custer
The Dakota Cowboy Inn is a family run motel located in Custer, South Dakota. The entrance to Custer State Park is roughly a 10 minute drive from the Dakota Cowboy Inn. A seasonal outdoor pool is available to all guests free of charge. Additionally, WiFi is available in the lobby and all guest rooms free of charge. Every guest room has a 39 inch flat screen TV and a fridge. Microwaves are available upon request. more
Hotel Custer, Borders Forest Service & Neighbor To Rock Crest Lodge Custer
Enjoy this spacious 2500 SQFT, 4 Bedroom (plus an extra Queen bed in the family room,) 2 Bath, three car garage in Custer. Having the Forest Service as our neighbor, you are able to go on hikes and climb rocks right out the front door. This property is right next to the Rock Crest Lodge so if you are having a family reunion or wedding this is the place for you! Our nightly fee includes up to 10 people; 2 more additional people may stay at $25/person per night. We are not charging a cleaning fee in hopes that you will find this home as charming as we do and will try to keep it as clean as you entered it. . The home is fully stocked with towels, toiletries, linens, dishes, small appliances, utensils, pantry items, 1 play pen, books, 2 TV\'s, Wifi, a basketball hoop and more. You are within walking distance to downtown Custer and many area attractions. This home is right off Mt Rushmore road so if you have motorcycles you have 1/2 block of gravel to get to this home. Home has 2 separate wall AC units that can handle hot days. This home is in town yet very quiet. more
Hotel Log Cabin Home On The Mickelson Trail Custer
The interior of our cabin is just over a year old and still looking fresh and new! \r\n\r\nThis 3 bedroom 2 bath log cabin offers over 1500 square feet of vacationing space. The interior of the cabin is completely new and offers a clean, fresh space to relax. Located on one private acre, the back yard has direct access to the Mickelson Trail and overlooks a private horse ranch. There are two queen beds, 3 single beds (NOT bunkbeds) and a queen-sized pull out sleeper. We also have a roll-away bed that can be placed in one of the bedrooms or in the living area. Fully furnished kitchen, laundry room, wifi, television and fireplace, A/C. We\'d love for you to be our guests! more
More Top Hotels
- Econo Lodge Custer
- Rock Crest
- Renegade Log Cabin
- Comfort Inn & Suites Custer
- Days Inn Custer
- Super 8 Custer - Crazy Horse Area
- State Game Lodge
- Hotel Sylvan Lake Lodge
- Black Hills Mile Hi
- Gold Camp Cabins
- Quiet Country Comfort. 3 Miles From Custer, 3 Miles From Custer State Park
- 4 Bedroom, 2 3/4 Bath Home, Pet Friendly Home. Sleeps 8 Adults Comfortably
- Spend the Holidays at Grandma's, 1 mi to Custer -Private andBeautiful
- Heart Of The Black Hills, Bordering National Forest, Fresh Air & Bright Stars!
- Dakota Pines Hideaway
- Quaint Cabin Just 3 Miles From Downtown Custer
- Affordable, Family Friendly, Charming 2 Bedroom Home In The City Of Custer.
- Clean And Comfy Cottage & Close To All! . Enjoy Our Quaint Mountain Town!
- Beautiful Home-on Mickelson Trail-beautiful Deck, Outside Fireplace No Addl Fees
- Family Friendly Retreat
- Luxury Tanglewood Vip Log Cabin Retreat
- Beautiful Black Hills Furnished Home
- Cabin W/guest Quarters On 5 Acres.great For 2 Families - 1 Mile From Town
- Beautiful Large Forest Cabin 1.5 Miles North Of Custer/13 Acre
- Black Hills Hunting Lodge: Beautiful views! Sleeps up to 10 with 2 bathrooms!
- Brand New Cabin At Custer Park Entrance
- New Charming Cabin Near Historic Downtown Custer
- Black Hills Get-away!
- Near Mount Rushmore And All The Black Hills Attractions. Located In Custer, Sd
- New, New, New - End Of The Road & Close To All! New Log Furniture, New Beds
- Relax! Lots of space! Big Rooms! Awesome location in quaint mountain town! A/C!
- 2 Bedroom Cabin In The Black Hills
- Jade Pines ,a Beautiful Log Home Near Custer State Park, Available Sturgis Week
- Beautiful Cabin Only 2 Blks From Downtown Custer
- Unique Historic Home, Completely renovated for families, In the heart of Custer
- Minutes To Custer State Park, 2 Blocks From Downtown Custer
- Peaceful Home In The Trees New To Vrbo
- Historic Log Cabin Built In The 1930s By The Civilian Conservation Corps (ccc)
- Camp Custer Log Cabins (sky View Cabin) 5 Bdr Historic Ccc Officers Quarters.
- Lovely Modern Country Home
- Adorable Duplex Cabin, 2 Blocks From The Heart Of Custer!
- Large Duplex Cabin, Located 2 Blocks From Downtown Custer!
- Welcome To Larkota Acres, Where The Calm Is So Wild.